Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Keeping it local during the Christmas season is what I’m all about! No Black Friday crazy lines at big retail outlets or camping out for door buster deals for me!  Some of my favorite memories Christmas shopping were with my mom going to the Cottage Shops, sniffing yummy candles and sampling the wassail at the Christian Book Store.


I enjoy supporting our local businesses. Plus, they have all of the Louisiana-centric gifts that my friends who live out of state enjoy so much this time of year! You can find locally made art and food products all over Calcasieu Parish.


Here’s a quick video of some of the unique Louisiana products that might be great Christmas gifts ideas for some of those on your Christmas list! 


Don't forget about all of the great Christmas Events happening in the area. Click Here to check them out!

0 comments: